Sean dropped off his standard wheel with it restored & finished in a Midnight Black Pearl
Sean has recently sold this stunning Ranchy to one lucky new owner!
Brief overview of some stand out features
- Y Block Engine backed up by a 3 speed manual trans/9″ rear end.
- Custom Glasurit paint in timeless Larry Watson style.
- Interior is Pearl White & Black tuck & roll by KoolTrim.
- Glovebox has a Mat Egan pinstriped ‘melbournesque’ Homage to the famous Von Dutch “This is the City” mural that the Hirohata Merc’s glovebox wore.
- Lowered with Radir Wheels
- Car was also featured in the 2020 Hop Up Magazine annual